Books, Videos, and Supplies
- American Beekeeping Federation Newsletter
- American Bee Journal
- Bee Culture
- Bee World
- Journal of Apicultural Research
- Pollination: A Grower's Last Chance to Increase Yields
- American Association of Professional Apiculturists
- APIS (Malcolm Sanford's Newsletter)
- Apiservices (World-wide beekeeping directory)
- International Bee Research Association
- Bees for Development
- Georgia Beekeepers Association
- American Beekeeping Federation
- American Honey Producers Association
- USDA Baton Rouge Bee Laboratory
Delaplane, K.S. 2007. First Lessons in Beekeeping. Dadant & Sons, Hamilton, Illinois, 176 pp.
Book and video set on beginning beekeeping:
Delaplane, K.S. 2006. Honey Bees and Beekeeping: A Year in the Life of an Apiary. 3rd edition. The Georgia Center for Continuing Education, 108 pp. Orders may be placed directly through the Georgia Center for Continuing Education (call: 1-800-359-4040).
Webster, T.C. & K.S. Delaplane (editors). 2001. Mites of the Honey Bee. Dadant & Sons, Hamilton, Illinois, 280 pp.
Delaplane, K.S. & D.F. Mayer. 2000. Crop Pollination by Bees. CAB International, Oxon, United Kingdom, 344 pp.
Winner, Silver Medal, Academic Books, Apimondia Congress, South Africa 2001
Bees and beekeeping:
- Shimanuki, H., Harman, A., & K. Flottum (eds.). 2005. ABC & XYZ of bee culture, 41st Edition, The A.I. Root Co. Medina, Ohio.
- Dadant & Sons, Inc., 1992. The hive and the honey bee. Hamilton, Illinois
- Delaplane, K.S., 1993. Honey bees & beekeeping: A year in the life of an apiary. The Georgia Center for Continuing Education, Athens, Georgia
- Delaplane, K.S. and D.F. Mayer. 2000. Crop pollination by bees. CAB International, Oxon, United Kingdom, 344 pp.
- Morse, R.A. & T. Hooper (eds.), 1985. The illustrated encyclopedia of beekeeping. E. P. Dutton, Inc., New York, New York
- O'Toole, C. & A. Raw, 1991. Bees of the world. Blandford, London
- Seeley, T.D., 1985. Honeybee ecology. Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey
- Winston, M.L., 1987. The biology of the honey bee. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Armitage, A., 1989. Herbaceous perennial plants - A treatise on their identification, culture and garden attributes. Varsity Press, Inc., Athens, Georgia
- Corley, W., 1990. Wildflowers. Univ. Georgia Coop. Ext. Svc., Bull. 994
- Dirr, M., 1990. Manual of woody landscape plants, their identification, ornamental characteristics, culture, propagation, and uses. Stepes Publishing, Champaign, Illinois
- Thomas, P.A., 1993. Annuals. Univ. Georgia Coop. Ext. Svc., Bull. 954
- Thomas, P.A., 1993. Herbaceous perennials. Univ. Georgia Coop. Ext. Svc., Bull. 944
- Wyman, D., 1977. Wyman's gardening encyclopedia. MacMillan Publishing Company, New York